Monday, March 29, 2010

Building Material's Presentation..

Everything happended very smooth, everything gone very clear; morning woke up from bed, had my brushing & washing, even waits for my friend. I guessed i will have a great day. But, not as my expected, things gone terrible.

Today is the building material's bus stop model presentation, i was pretty confident to my product initially; but after my presentation, after i listened to a "great + fair minded" lecturer, i lost myself. My product get the 2nd highest marks marked by an architect. ( *frankly, i was in a cheerful mode that time). But when i get my appraisal from another lecturer, i has been concluded that my product is NG(NOT GOOD!!!). Every teams' product was eulogized by him, but not mine. I'm the only presentor for my group, and i don't think others people do not pay attention because of my product not attractive enough; but, they're chit-chat around as used to. They do not paid attention that which mean my product NOT GOOD??? (if u answer "yes", i clap for u.)

"WHY SENDING A NOOB GUY PRESENT IN FRONT?" (Opps, he opted to use POOR GUY instead of NOOB GUY.) This is the sentence i get from him. He tried to mean he couldn't catchs my words. OH MY GOODNESS~ he don't understand me, but another appraiser do. Another appraiser can agreed to me and praised to my work, but why not u? OK, maybe my voice or my language is too bad enough to persuade u give me higher marks. Now, I just can tell u, my gorgeously appraiser/lecturer, your words hurting me!

I knew, u dislike me because i skipped your classes frequently; i knew, u dislike me because i argued with u; i knew, u dislike me because i never took serious in ur class, i can sense that. The way u talked to me, the way u treated me, and also the way u satirized me, all of these make me lost my interest toward the subject.

I don't really care about the marks u gave to me, but i feel guilty because of your "altruistic", my groupmates' marks became lower. They were not so happy because of your words as well!

I'm a bad student, but are u a good lecturer?


me and my group's designed bus stop

2 comments:

No Name said...

walao.. so geng 1.. -.-

garywcs said...

wat so geng? arghh..