Tuesday, March 30, 2010

~Random~

Current time is 9:50:50pm, blog engine start!

Engine started not because i'm too free, i'm suppose very busy in this period, busy with my drawings, busy with my assignment, busy with my facebook, busy with my bla bla bla...~ BUT i have totally no mood to initiate these all. I hate to draws and do assignment, why would not UTAR switch our coursework marks 30% for midterm test and only 10% for assignments? I found that most of the students prefer have a test rather than series of assignments~(of cos, including me as well*)

Hooray~another good news, bar list will be released within this coming 2weeks (then i can skip classes as i like..ngek ngek~), hopefully my name do not appear in the list. (counting in finger) uhhmms..I just realize i skipped quite alot of classes this semester, how if my name appear in the list? OMFG, i don't want to repeat any subject!!!God bless me please~

Haiz.. Study life getting tougher, could not concentrate on study, too much of external factors influencing me indirectly. One of them is facebook. Facebook is just like a kind of drug, after u tried it, it's killing u silently. I admit, i addicted to play facebook, but not facebook' games. Don't ask me why i crazy with it, even myself, i cant answer u. Maybe facebook has that much of charm/hunk until i addicted to it. (=.=)"

TO those facebook addicted users (*not including me):
U might get rid of the facebook' viruses very effectively, if u wish to, please follow steps below;
Suggestion 1:
1)turn off your laptop now,
2)open your window, (*not microsoft window but your house window hor)
3)then throw ur laptop outside of house and get bed early today.

Suggestion 2:
1)turn off your laptop now,
2)open your gate, (*not bill gate but your house gate hor)
3)then place there safely
4)call me by this number (014-904****),
5)then i will help u collect ur lappy and cure ur disease germ. =)

No comments: