Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Heck~

Oh My Guanyin, i am became more lazy and stupid. A day started with hopes, but end up with dreams, it's daydream! I was thought i able to drive my mood mode but unfortunately, the mood control my mind. When i told my brain i need to study, i have to study, but my mind rebel my intention, at the end, this encouraged me to watch movies and playing sports. Oh-ya, daydream as well.

Less than a week, the war is start, no mercy, no lenience, no change, the war is still the war. Continuously for 5 days. Okay, just accept it; but i just cannot accept my attitude of study, slacking, didn't take serious, bull-shit etc.. Didn't care a responsible which a student ought to bear.

After read my notes, i only realized how serious my stupid-ness disease. I could not understand the notes. What the Heck!! Coursework marks so low and yet, not ready for war, a soldier like me, usually, is just an imbecile which can only waiting for death.

A promptly action is better than a thousand of words. So, wish everyone best luck in exams and get g00d result. =)

No comments: