Wednesday, June 1, 2011

bili bala~

uh huh, again here, new semester, new hope. Initiated with dozens of plans. Or i might correct it as FANCY. This semester have to do this, do that, bla bla bla, set a target for myself, it's kinda a high target, but hopefully i would not end up with murmur.

Talking about my uni stuffs, last semester was a fantastic period, full of joys, games, travels, yamcha, and so on. However, again, result not so persuasive. It's true when people say, if you dislike the lecturer of subject, the subject could not achieve good feedback. It's manifested on me. It's drown my GPA from first class honour to second upper class, i just hate this.Luckily, the CGPA still maintain in 2nd upper class. i would appreciate if i could graduate with 2nd upper class.

Sarawak and Sabah were the points i dropped by in last semester holidays. Three guys travels around Kuching city and Kota Kinabalu city, not a taste.Anyway, it's great when sleeping time in shelter, hiding inside with air-cond, cool man~ Expenditures also burdened my this semester finance problem, although not much i spent during the trip, but it's still hard for me, because I AM SO POOR =(!

Looking forward, while i am still looking forward, my friends already action in my forward. My friend is graduated while i am still studying like a kiddo, they start to earn money like a money sucker, but i am still spending $ like water. what a shame. I wants to grab all $$$, but of cos, in legal way..hehe

No comments: