Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day.

today is father day of year 2011, although my family not used to carry any special celebration for father day, or neither mother day, but a warm greet is still necessary. This year Father's Day, my dad's son and daughters are not around him, everyone is doing works at outstation, we feel guilty deeply.

Frankly, i miss my family very much, no one know about it, neither my parents. I just do not know how to express my love to them, i miss them, i love them, but i hope i can do better. My dad is a great great person, with good characteristic. He is caring me very much.

My dad is over retirement age, but he insists to continue his work, just for earning more to bear up our family expenses. I still remember, when i was a kindergarten kid, my dad was working at Pulau Langkawi, he was only goes back to hometown 3-4times every year, but when he backs to home, he surely will brings me a lot baubles. My parents would bring me go to Langkawi for vacation too. i am really miss the precious moment.

My dad, is not a richest father, also not a strongest father, neither powerful one; but for me, he is the best father. Thanks my dad, you raise me up.

No comments: