Saturday, April 24, 2010

good luck

4days = 96hours = 5760minutes = 345600seconds, within this period, most of the time im facing with technical drawings, it'd make me feel disgusted with it. The day my friend asked the lecturer,

Friend : "Sir, can i submit my drawings by tomoro?"
The person : "Why u want submit tomoro?"
Friend : " cuz i still got some parts haven't finish."
The person : "ok, then u submit tomoro."

and another friend,

Friend : "Sir, can i submit my drawings by tomoro?"
The person : "ok, no problem."
Friend : "thanks Sir"

and then, my turn,

Me : "Sir, can i submit my drawings by tomoro?"
The person : "Sure u can, but i'll put thr late submission 1 day, then minus marks lor."
Me : "hmmms...okay then."

WTH, why everyone he didnt mention to minus marks but only me? Haiz, anyway, i didnt expect i can score high marks under his assess. Leave aside to grade A, grade B is getting far away from me.

Mercifully, the toughest 14weeks are already passed, i hope i wouldn't meet him in other subjects anymore. Final exam is around the corner once agains, wish all the best to all of my friends.

2 comments:

Keith a.k.a Scinix said...

sure u always ponteng his class lol

garywcs said...

yu, im...= ="