Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fantasy

It's a tough night, no one beside me, everyone in my house was sleeping soundly, left me alone with a lonely spirit. My novel "Pendragon" is just lying right beside my keyboard, the title with "Imagine the Unimagined" started make me think a lot.

"Imagine the Unimagined". I guessed, everyone have their unimagined life time; then, what's the unimagined stuff along my life? I'd admit, i'm a fantast, i like to fantasy, fantasy about somethings are unimagined. Sometimes, also fantasy about my life, or about people' life, or my life and people' life together. Live in fantasy world is kinda joyful, everything in our grasp.

During kid time, i like to imagine myself as a table-tennis or basketball superstar, how much the respect i could earned after i won an Olympics gold medal. Everyone proud with my glory and of cause, i gain my esteem. Then i will try imagine, how those villains will jealous to me. Haha, it's funny though.

But, after growing time by time, i expanded my level of fantasy, i want to become a saviour, a all-powerful saviour. I still remember, that time was the peak period of H1N1 disease, i did imagine myself created a medicine that can cure the disease, and finally, everyone was safe from the disease. Even Obama also came to my house and thanks to me. How wonderful.

But those are just a part of all, the thing i most like to fantasy is, my love story. To make the story become sentimental but romance, everytime, the story sure end up with mournful. Most of the time, i'll sure become the sacrificer for the girl and pass over. (Haha, stupid thinking)

Fantasy, it's the different between human and animal. Animal' thinking is simple, but not interesting; human' mind is complex, but we can fantasy to make ourself feel good (sometimes). This is the way i would use to entertain myself betweentimes, it's really make me fell great. :-)

No comments: