Monday, April 12, 2010

A Dull Day

It's 1:20am, my eyes are partially closed, but i still insist to update my blog. Blogging became a part of my life, a daily habit that i concerned to it, or started to addict to it.

Overall, today was a dull day, nothing special to talk about. Passed my classes time without any suprise, just like normal day,listen to lecturer, chit-chat with buddies and hang around. It's tired though. Anyway, there is a little accident which i'll not mention it here.

Class ended at around 6:15pm, the sky was blubbering, a group made up from 6persons have no choice, have to stay at school until the day is sunny. By the time, we went to computer lab to check for our subjects registration for next semester; unfortunately, still unsuccesfull. The day is getting back to its mood, then only we walked to outside gate to get my car.

When i reached home, it's 7:00pm sharp, left one and half hour then i have to go my friend's house for assignment discussion, choiceless, have to sacrify my nap though i felt fatigued. But after the discussion, we're almost 80% completed our assignment's model, all of us are satisfied with our product. The whole process are peaceful, although there are some argues due to differences opinions, but this is just nice, meanwhile both of us tried to improve the model grade.

Kampar's weather are not an ordinary hot, but it's super hyper duper hot. While constructing the model, i can felt my sweat showered my body and wetted my shirt. Once i reached home, without talked much, after switch on my computer, then straight ran to bathroom and have a happy refresh bath. =)

This is my group's structure model and it was taken just now.
* Malay house (80% done)*

2 comments:

淑sUk y3N媛 said...

Swak is like a desert as well.. draining every ounce of my energy =.=
hope ur place can get moisten asap like wat i wish for mine...

garywcs said...

here everyday raining, but still hot like hell, i think i suppose to pray for the coming of snow now. Lol"