Thursday, April 1, 2010

As a plagiarist...

Suddenly been told 2 reports have to submit by 4pm~ Looking at phone clock, OMFG, it shown 3:07pm, left less than 1hour. How could i finish it within 53minutes? started to feel nervous~ kept asking friends, izzit this is the event to tie to April Fool? Even my most credible classmate also affirmed, choiceless, have to start my works. A such great temperature to have a nap, i'hv wasted it. Still enjoying my "Pendragon" in half chapter, a such message destroyed all my mood. From high tide dropped into a low ebb.

Quickly i ask my frend to get a copy of report to let me plagiarise. In such condition, i, as a plagiarist, think copy is better than can't submit due time, because late submission will be deduct 5marks for each day. THAT'S A LOT!!!

With 80km/h speed, ahead to my friend house, the familiar road, suddenly became very far. Lot of obstructions make me feel impatient and started to get mad. After "few" minutes, reach my friend's house and didn't talk much, started to act as a responsible plagiarist.

At last, i make all done, but already 4:40pm. Dun care, i think the lecturer not such evil to deduct my marks GUA, as i can submit by today.

Once reach home, switch on my pure black pc, started to keyin word-by word about myself, as a plagiarist day. swt swt

No comments: