Monday, April 5, 2010

Midterm test results

BAR LIST RELEASED~ BAR LIST RELEASED~

All of us rushed to the board corner and competed to have a check. Mercifully, i couldn't found my name appeared there. Great job!!! (enjoy my day gleely^.^). Few of friends were not so lucky, they have to make some appeal action to un-bar the subjects. But just nice, all lecturers willing to gave second chance to them, meanwhile, everyone was safe from the penalty crisis.Woohoo~

During Building Material class, Ms. Chu returned back our midterm test paper, let us have a look to our midterm marks and discussed the questions.i got my papers and satisfied to my marks. Though there were some stupid mistake, but overall, the marks still make me felt happy. After Building Material, Another lecturer also announced our midterm marks during lecturer class (Pengajian Malaysia). What The Heck~It was at a HALL, so much of people, the lecturer announced our marks such openly.

"Gary Wong~Gary Wong~" Opps, she called my name, i slowly raised up my hand and await her to gave me a satisfied reply; but too bad, i just can earned about half out of total marks. Disappointed. Well, i didn't shows my grieved to others. However, there are only few persons got more than 30 out of 50marks.

After got home, felt like bones almost gonna scattered, don't know why, unexpected tired. Then jump into my bed and continued read few pages of "Pendragon". Couldn't withstand to my sleepy eyes, finaly, i falled in slept. =)

No comments: