Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy-Go-Lucky?

Happy go Lucky?

Am i looked like a happy go lucky guy? I guessed i'm not of it. Perhaps, a sort of time, i might be. People might always thought, i'm a optimistic character, but seriously, i'm not. Maybe i'm not good enough in social communication or i don't know how to express my feelings, everythings took it easy and make life easy in surface of water. Never let people knew what was the contents under my glass of water, Nobody knews how deep was it.

Always, the word "IF" come to my mind. If i'm a such characteristic person (optimist), i think my life would become more colourful. Indeed, my parents and my sisters are the persons i love the most, our relationship is warm but not close enough. Maybe there is a small gap existing. Age gap perhap. I rarely hava a heart-to-heart talk with them, my attitude result this. Shame to myself.

I'm not a person will turn my mind into positive things, always consider the worse or negative way first. That's why i'm not happy, afraid to life. Happy-Go-Lucky or should instead by Pessimistic-Go-Death?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

开心时,微笑是最好的装饰;悲伤时,微笑是最好的掩饰。

No Name said...

best post... =.=