Sunday, April 4, 2010

OMFG considered as rude words?

Recently, one of my pal asked me, what's the meanings by "OMFG"? It's sound very irreverence to God.

Am really "OMFG" considered disrespect to the God? Here i wish to declay about this.

First, "OMFG" might be abbreviation for "Oh My Freaking God", or "Oh My Favourite Guest", or "Oh My Fruity Grapes" perhaps. These all were existing, can be found in some of article. In my blog, i opted to use OMFG as "Oh My Freaking God". Secondly, I'd not means to insult anyone, nor God. It's just an expression i tried to describe my countenance.

I was using this words (OMFG) since the day i started to play MapleStory (* my favourite free online game). It's not really bizarre stuff for MapleStory-ians because we used to it. This is not a knack to defend myself, but it's truth.

That's all~ hope u all will comprehend to this.

No comments: