Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Well Done

Well done! Today felt great, completed two tasks continuously. Both tasks took me more than a week to completed them. It make a sense of accomplishment and felt wonderful.

First, after all, i'hv finished my first Pendragon novel. It'd did improved my english language especially in term of vocabulary. I started like to the fiction because the writer sentences are really able to attracted my heart. Though it's a bogus story, but the write manage to described every part in details, it's no other but perfect.

Second task, my assignment model is finally done, well done to my groupmates and myself as well, fantastic job. Thanks to my groupmates. It's the first commercial structure we constructed so far and we did learned a lot. The structure is not only good in aesthetic, but also accord with the theories of malay structure.

After put alot of afford in doing certain tasks, when the tasks are accomplished, the feeling is really indescribable. Nice. Hehe..=)

2 comments:

Roy Oon said...

well done!!

garywcs said...

thanks, but , sry for my rude, do i know u?