Friday, April 9, 2010

Black Friday

Today was a black friday. Something out of my expectation happened, something was really worse and shocked me. That's MY COURSEWORK MARKS FOR MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLE ONLY SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN HALF OUT OF TOTAL MARKS!!! This is the lowest coursework marks i ever obtained. I'm not expecting to get highest marks, but at least, not so low. It's embrassing. Can't blame anyone but myself. Is me, result to this.

Why my midterm test result such poor? I only manage to earned a quater of marks. This can be considered as lowest marks among my friends. WHY I SO STUPID? If other subjects like PM, i still can accept it, but why MP? I'd put alot afford on it, i studied very hard for midterm, but result telling me, i'm still not good on it. Afflictive called.

This subject's final exam paper will be at the end of this month, around 3weeks to go, but i still haven't study yet, how poor am i. Promise myself, tonight after rush for assignment, must study hard for this subject!!! I don't want to be a loser, a useless loser.

Haiz, mind was totally blank, don't know what to write, so, i just left a full stop here to end my paragraph.*upset*

2 comments:

Meya said...

Gary My course is just 20/40 ~ ngam ngam pass only >< dont feel so sad lar ~ cheer

garywcs said...

im also not higher than u much oni...zzz...