Thursday, April 8, 2010

Laziness

Relentless, it's really relentless, time is really relentless. It's pass too fast until u not manage to catch it.

From week1 to week12, a full 84days, passed just like after blink of an eye. Final exam is just around the corner, and there is no any exam preparation sign from me, yet. Yes, i feel enjoy everyday, i didn't feel any stress now; but, no stress means no motivation, lack of motivation make me feel lazy. This recalled my mind, my friend's sentence, " the most scary disease in our space are not H1N1, or SARS, but it's called LAZINESS".

When i read at my friend's sentence, i felt guilty because i suffered to the disease seriously. I felt to my fear, fear to lose. The minutes, I started to self-review, i don't want become a well's frog. I realize, time is relentless, if i do not pick up harder, i will lost in the future, no way to goes. Beggar is not my ambition.

It's true, laziness is treacherous, it can destroy everythings; remember, it's everythings, nothing left. From a millionaire become a pauper, from a genius turn to an imbecile. I don't think people wish to be like that. As i mentioned above or in early post, for me, stress can generate motivation. When a people facing stress, it functions to stimulate the people to work harder. It's true when applied to me, but how about u?

Now, i do not feel any stress, nothing push me move foward, i'm remain at the same spot, no level increases. I don't like this condition, i don't like no improvement, i got my ideal plan in my mind, but i just not able to transform it in actions, laziness agains. I really don't know how i'm going to face my coming exam, and life. Wishing to the coming of stress hardly.

1 comment:

Wj. Yong said...

I also got this disease. haiz